martes, 15 de abril de 2008

My Personal Profile



Hi! I'm Nicolas I'm 15 years old and I study in ORT school. My parent's names are Gabriel and Fabiana, I've two daughters, their names are Camila and Milena, I also have a dog called Urko.

Every morning I get up at around 6:20. I have breakfast, then I go to school to study.Three times a week I leave school at 5.30pm., Once a week at 4pm. and Once a week at 12.15.After school I go to my house.

In the afternoon, when I am in my house, I do my homework and I chatting a lot. On Tuesday and Thursday I go to Plantese Club to practice football and twice a week I go to Macabi to the Curso de Lideres.

On Saturday I play a football match and then I go to Curso de Lideres in San Miguel and every Sunday I go to my best friend's house.

No hay comentarios: