domingo, 13 de abril de 2008

My personal profile












Hi, my name is Micaela Malki and I'm 15 years old. I live in a house with my parents called Karina and Esteban and my 2 brothers, Tomas is 13 years old and Matias is 10 years old. I have a dog called Princesa and she is 1 year.



I go to ORT and avery morning my mother wake me up very early. I have breakfast sometimes, and then my father hardly ever takes me at the school, or I go by bus. When I leave to school I go to the gym one hour and then have a shower, but before I see Casi Angeles, my favorite program from 6 o'clock to 7 o'clock. After that I do my homework or study for tests.



When my father came back to my house we have dinner and then I go to sleep early because I'm very tired.



Every Fridays we go to my grandmother's house and I see my cousins, uncles and aunts.



On the weekend I go to the club and there I do hip hop and I play tennis too. Also I usually go to walk with my father to Palermo in he morning. At night I sometimes go to dance with my friends.


No hay comentarios: