sábado, 19 de abril de 2008

Hi everybody! my name is Nicole Roskin and I am from Argentina, I live in Buenos Aires in a flat with my parents called Julio and Marcela and my sister, she has got 12 years old, and her name is Melanie. I have got 14 years old but in June I will have 15.
Every morning of the week my father wake me up at 7:00 o'clock and I have breakfast with my sister very quickly because I woke up late and then my father or sometimes my mother takes us to school by car.
When I come back to home the Mondays and Thursdays, I eat something and I watch TV, then I take a shower and do my homework. At 8:30 o'clock I have dinner with my family and we talk a lott, but I watch my favourite tv program "Friends" too. Then I have a little of time to chat and surfing the NET, and I go to sleep at 11:30 o'clock.
In the other days, I don't go direct to home. For example, in Tuesday I go to hip hop classes after school. In Wednesday I go to "curso de madrijim" in Cissab and the Fridays fortunately we go out the school at 12:15 o'clock and I go to my grandmother's house to have lunch and then I go to "estiramiento"classes and singing classes and in the night always I go to the cinema with my friends.
At the weekend I go to the club and in the night I usually go out with my friends or sometimes I go out to dinner with my family. And every sunday night we have dinner with my other grandmother, my uncle and my cousins and always in my uncle's house because he coocks very well!

1 comentario:

Pat T. dijo...

Nice work, but remember I'm 15 or
I'm 15 years old. Don't forget to include a picture!