jueves, 3 de abril de 2008

I’m Ilanit. I’m 14 years old and I live in a building on the 3rd floor with my parents Nora and Sergio and my brother Uriel.

I go to the High School Ort and this year I made new friends because my class is not the same as the last year.

Everyday I get up at 7 o’clock the same time as I’ve been doing since I’ve started the High School. Every morning I have my breakfast with my mum and after this she takes me to the school. When I come back to my home I do my homework or I watch TV and then I have a shower.

At night when my father comes from work we have dinner and we talk about our day. After that I give them a kiss and I go to sleep.

On the weekend I get up late, I review my agenda and if I don’t have to do anything, I go to Puerto Madero with my family and there we drink a coffee, we walk and then we eat a meat sandwich.

In the afternoon we sleep one hour and after that we go to the cinema and then we go to my grandma’s house.


1 comentario:

Pat T. dijo...

I can't see your picture. Remember we say I'm 14 or I'm 14 years old