domingo, 30 de marzo de 2008

My personal profile.


Hi! I´m Jessica Salem. I am fifteen years old, I go to "Ort" school, and I choose construcciones speciality and I am very happy with this choice.
I usually get up at 7.00 o´clock and I breakfast with my family in the kitchen.
I have two brothers aged 20 and 17, we have a nice relationship with them.
In the week I do a lot of thing after school, I do circus in redes school, regueton in Paula´s Shapiro school, jewish dance in Scholem Aleijem school and hockey in cissab and I play chess too.

At the weekend I go to the club with my parents and I have a lot of friends there. Every Wednesday and Saturday I do a course in which I learn how to be a madrij , after that I have activity with my group.
On Sundays I come back at the evening and generally we go out for the dinner.

No hay comentarios: