jueves, 27 de marzo de 2008

My personal profile


Hi! I'm Pat, your English teacher this year. I'm married with two daughters aged 9 and 13. I also have a dog called Kiara.

Every morning I get up very early, at around 6:00. I make breakfast and organize my family's lunch. I work at ORT every day in 2nd and 4th. Three days a week I have lunch at school. It's usually chicken or some pasta.

In the afternoon, when I leave school I plan my lessons, correct your homework, look for my little daughter at school and then we usually go to the club together. I'm very keen on sports and I go to the gym at least three times a week. On Tuesday I have Jewish dance. I'm very good at it! One more, thing I've just taken up running.

At weekend my family and I go to the club. We meet our friends and I play tennis. If the weather isn't so fine, we generally entertain in one another's houses, or go out to a movie.

No hay comentarios: